Sunday, January 29, 2017

Melodies of Peace and Love Deep Within

"There's within my heart a melody, Jesus whispers sweet and low, Fear not, I am with thee, Peace, be still, In all of life's ebb and flow. Soon He's coming back to welcome me, far beyond the starry sky, I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown; I shall reign with Him on high. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know; fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go." 
Awesome to have this loving melody ringing in my ears and feel the warmth of His love securely within. It's a feeling of Peace that passes all understanding; just one of many precious gifts Jesus has given as He declared in John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
So why in this world, would anyone not want to feel the love of God or His peace warm the very depths of their soul? What a treasure I have in this wonderful peace, buried deep in the heart of my soul, So secure that no power can mine it away, while the years of eternity roll.
Dear friends, I pray you feel the warmth of God's love and the joy of His peace as you go through this day and in all things seek to bring Him glory and be all He predestined you to be. Enjoy this wonderfully blessed day He has given, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment