Tuesday, January 10, 2017

To Know It Is Well With Our Soul

When peace like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, "It is well, it is well, with my soul." It is well(it is well) With my soul(with my soul; It is well, it is well with my soul. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, Let this blest assurance control, That Christ has regarded my helpless estate, And hath shed His own blood for my soul. It is well (it is well) With my soul (with my soul) It is well, it is well with my soul. My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought; My sin, not in part but the whole, Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, o my soul; It is well (it is well); With my soul (with my soul); It is well, it is well with my soul"
I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it is to lie down to rest and awaken with calm assurance that whatever may come my way, it is well with my soul! Even as my body rests, my soul quietly rejoices as this song floods my mind bringing a calm assurance He is with me! Just to rest in His protective arms and feel Holy Spirit whispering from deep within brings such peace, such comfort, and such Love like nothing this world has to offer! There is no greater peace than the Love of God saturating your entire being!
I pray that whatever may come your way today, You can feel His calm assurance that all is well with your soul as you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day. God truly loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment