Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHEN THAT DAY COMES

    For now we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known."1 Cor. 13:12. So many questions and so few answers flood our minds and our world. Yet being fully persuaded that God reigns omnipotent over all things and in Him all things are become clear, we rest our frustrations and our hope.
    Hope fastens to future happiness and waits for it; but soon and very soon we will arrive at our eternal home in Heaven, where faith and hope will be needed no more! Soon, We shall behold Him face to face! What a glorious day that will be! I can only imagine what they moment will be when I behold my Savior and Lord Jesus face to face:
    "I can only imagine What it will be like When I walk By your side; I can only imagine What my eyes will see When your face Is before me; I can only imagine! Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel? Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall? Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine, I can only imagine!"
     And truly we can only imagine; knowing that what we now see through a glass darkly, we shall see then face to face; now we know in part, but then shall we know even as also we are known. Seeing our Blessed Redeemer Who made it all possible! Glad reunions with family and friends! What a glorious day that will be!
    But until then we must keep our hope fixed on Christ Jesus and the fullness of the Godhead:Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through Him as noted in John 14:6. Jesus did not leave us on earth alone but sent Holy Spirit(Jn 14:8) to walk and talk with us guiding us along our way, bringing comfort and peace! 
    So I pray that today your hopes are fixed on Christ Jesus and in Him you draw strength day by day. He is right there within you helping you through every battle you might encounter. He is Lord of lords, King of kings, and God of all creation! I pray you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, because God loves you and so do I~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment