Monday, May 22, 2017

Finding His Timing Is Always Perfect

Went walking early this morning and sat on my patio for a while, just feeling grateful to be in His presence and feel Him beside me, working within me, all that is needed one moment at a time to Just Be.  All that I am, I owe to Him. Every breath I take, every movement I make, every thought I process is in His hands as I choose to leave them there! It's my choice and I am so proud to make such a wise choice after all the foolish things I have done in my earlier life; to leave my cares in the hands of the Master!
     I know that whatever I face today and in the future, He will handle because He has me in the palm of His hands and I choose to stay there! Oftentimes waiting upon His answer makes me doubt, but then I hear His still small voice reassuring me that He is with me and He's got this; and I know He does! It's wonderful to know God never leaves me and is ever present to lead me in all my ways as my mind is stayed upon Him!
     I find in life that waiting is very difficult for us as humans! We tend to want answers right away and as we pray we expect God to answer quickly when He already knows our need; but because He sees what is out before us, He may withhold the answer due to needing to prepare the end results(whether it be circumstance, timing, or to prepare the other person's heart); and God seeing the whole picture will not answer until every thing is in His time, His way, and His perfect Will!
     In Psalm 27 David was attempting to prevent us from following his path in v.14 as he writes to "Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." David teaches us to let our hearts be fixed, trusting in God until our mind is stayed on the Lord while submitting our whole heart to the Lord; because it is with clean hands and a pure heart, that we come before the Lord and are able to submit our will totally into His keeping! David learned this lesson and was so submissive that God called David, "A man after God's Own Heart; and this title still accompanies David today!
     So whatever you may be waiting upon to be answered today, learn from David and remember the Word in Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."
     Years of learning from trial and error and humbly kneeling in God's grace has brought me assurance that He will never lead me where His grace cannot keep me! Whatever I need, He supplies; wherever I go, He leads; and whatever He tells me to do, He empowers me from within! He never leaves nor forsakes me, because I am His and He is mine; forever and ever throughout eternity!
     I pray you can draw strength from His Word today and that you too, learn to wait upon His timing as you allow His Will to guide you in all you say and do!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend; God loves you and so do I~~~
   
  



.

No comments:

Post a Comment