Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Weeping May Endure For The Moment; But Oh The Joy That Comes In The Morning

Ever wonder why there are times we seek God for answers and can't seem to hear from Him? Or when you feel God is silent and you wonder if your prayers are even getting thru? Or you pray for God to move and He seems so far away, like He has distanced Himself from you and you can't understand why?  
Could it be that He didn't do the moving away? And if He didn't move, who actually moved away? And is He really being silent? Or could it be that He's heard every word, heard every prayer, and knows exactly what you're thinking even right now?  And Could it be that He's already given His answer, BUT since it didn't figure into your thinking of an answer and because it didn't render the results you were expecting, could it be that you just tuned that answer out and continue to seek the answer you feel is right to meet the need at hand? Could it be? 
We know from His Word that He hears and meets our Needs and we know that His ways are far above our ways, and that His thinking is not at all like ours. In Isaiah 55:8-9, He declares, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, "says the Lord."For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts." The human rationale within us often denies hearing God's divine answer and convinces us that we haven't received our answer yet; when it's really not 'His Will' we are seeking after all.
Most of us have been around this old world long enough to have experienced a lot of things needing God's help; so we go to God and tell Him all about the problem and expect Him to move; but do we really want Him to answer in His way? That's the key to this whole scenario; truly allowing God to answer in HIS WAY, in HIS TIME, and in HIS WILL; and that's what He does best! 
Learning to accept His divine answer with our human thinking is difficult to say the least! And having to wait upon the Lord can be painful, can be grievous, can be frustrating; until we come to trust that God's ways are not like our ways, and His will is not like ours, and His timing is certainly not like ours; so we must learn to wait... and wait... and wait upon the Lord. And as we truly wait upon the Lord with all our heart, we learn that God restores our hope and renews our strength, as declared in Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."
Throughout life, I continue learning to wait upon the Lord for many things, but as I wait I'm taking to heart the Serenity Prayer as I pray, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is; not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right if i surrender to His Will So that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next, Amen" 
This prayer we pray at the close of every Celebrate Recovery where lives have been completely Redeemed, Renewed, Refreshed, Restored, Healed, and Set Free through Christ Jesus and to Him we give ALL glory and honor!  So I've learned to accept answers that were not my will, but were in my Father's Perfect Will and I knew His answer was Best for all concerned. Through it all, I've come to totally surrender my will to the Lord and I've learned to trust Him with every area of my life; and with Every Thing and Every One that affects the life He has given me.  
I've  also learned not to give up but to press on; To press on toward the higher calling in Christ Jesus, knowing that my due season in almost in sight; and could be just around the corner if I don't give up hope! I press on with expectancy and trust in my Lord Who loves me so unconditionally that He gave His All so I could have Complete Freedom through Him in All things. I press on knowing that Victory is mine and because He lives; I too shall live with Him forevermore! I press on knowing that I am His and He is mine, forever and ever throughout eternity, Amen!
So Be encouraged! Don't give up! "Weeping may endure for the moment, but Joy comes in the morning(Psalm 30:5). Your answers could be right around the corner if you just don't give up! Stay strong; and stand on His Word! Get the Word inside you, put it up on note cards or post-it notes in front of your eyes; Keep it ever before you! God is Forever Faithful and hears our faintest cries. Our weeping endures only for a moment but oh the joy that comes in the morning, as Our Heavenly Father wraps His loving arms around us and sheds His blessings upon us, recreating, restoring, reviving, and refreshing us anew! 
God cares more than we could ever know or begin to realize! So we must trust Him and not allow our hearts to become discouraged. Now is not the time to slack off; Now is the time to press on in faith, believing and fully relying on Him as our Hope and Deliverer in All things!  It's now that we must trust that even though it seems like nothing is happening, God is preparing our answer with His very BEST, and soon the wait will be over and Victory will be ours. So let's keep pressing forward, knowing that our answer is almost here; In God's way, In His will, and in His time! 
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment