Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Stop Bending Under The Load

     This morning as I walked around our complex enjoying the smell of the wild honeysuckles filling the air; the birds were chirping and breeze was blowing and I felt so pleased with all the beauty that surrounds my life here; and I could just feel my Father smiling down upon me as the sun(Son) warmed my face. He seeks to make us happy; to give us His very BEST; not just the mediocre things in life. My heart was overwhelmed as I could feel His Love and how He cares about even the smallest things that concern my life. Even tho I know God has our future covered, there are times when my needs weigh heavily upon my heart and it's wonderful to feel His Loving Arms surround me and whisper reassuringly, "Everything's going to be okay, I've got this!"
     Jesus tells us in Mt 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy ladened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." What an amazing God He is to       carry our burdens so we can enjoy life.  What a Caring Father Who Loves Beyond Measure and I am eternally grateful to know Him and feel His Spirit within; guiding me, encouraging me, providing my needs, and protecting me along my way!  He cares about EVERY thing in our life, big and small, He carries them all; if only we ask Him to. 
    Jesus told us in Matthew 7:7 "Ask and you shall receive, Seek and you shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you." I think the key to abundant life is casting all our cares upon Him and allowing Him to guide us!  And I know that as we seek His face and follow His direction; all things that pertain to life eternal will be opened unto us. 
So dear friend, don't fail to cast all your cares upon Him today, because He really does care about you and me. I pray that if you have a need, you will just cast your cares upon Him and follow His lead, because I know He has your answer.  Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment