Sunday, May 28, 2017

Safety As The Storm Passes By

"In the dark of the midnight have I oft hid my face, While the storm howls above me, and there's no hiding place; 'Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry, Keep me safe till the storm passes by! Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more, Till the clouds roll forever from the sky; Hold me fast, let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand; Keep me safe till the storm passes by. Many times Satan whispered, There is no need to try, For there's no end of sorrow, there's no hope by and by; But I know Thou art with me, and tomorrow I'll rise, Where the storms never darken the skies. When the long night has ended and the storms come no more, Let me stand in Thy presence on the bright peaceful shore; In that land where the tempest never comes, Lord, may I Dwell with Thee when the storm passes by. Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more, Till the clouds roll forever from the sky; Hold me fast, let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand; Keep me safe till the storm passes by."
Amidst all the storms through the night, this precious old song repeatedly comes to mind and as they continue this morning I'm reminded that He watches over me to protect and supply my needs through every storm, so I relax and I rest in His presence! There is nothing greater than knowing the God who created all heaven and earth and all herein; Who controls the wind and weather; Who sends the sunshine and the rain; Who holds this universe together with His great Love and domain; Who understands each little heartbreak, Who even knows the pain we bear, And Who will never get too busy to give an answer to our prayer. My God can do anything, anything; yes anything; My God can do anything; He made this earth with all its fullness and all that time shall bring, My God can do anything!
It's wonderful to feel the peace that passes all understanding! The calm assurance in knowing God is in control of your life; of the elements around you; and there is no need to worry over the issues of this life; because He's got this! It's all in His Hands! So let's learn to relax amidst the storms! Learn to trust in the God Who is More than Enough! Learn to trust Him for any problem we encounter since He is with us whatever comes our way. He Loves us more than anything this world can ever afford! So when the storms come your way, know that He will keep you safe and secure within His sheltering arms; so just relax in His presence!
I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day today, dear friends, because God's got this! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment