Saturday, May 13, 2017

How Majestic Is Your Name

O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth! We lift up and magnify Your name in all the earth! You are the Prince of peace, our Mighty God; Sovereign Lord; in all the earth there is none like You, Lord! 
You created the heavens and the earth with all its vast fullness, then set the world in motion. You created all of nature; all that we see around us, you created. 
You are the very air I breathe, the wind beneath my wings, the movement of every joint; the joy of my heart, the lover of my soul. All that I am and all I ever hope to be is in You, Lord! My Redeemer, my Savior, my Lord forevermore!
"Lord, I lift Your name on high; Lord, I love to sing Your praises; I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad You came to save us. You came from Heaven to earth, to show the way; from the earth to the cross, my debt to pay; from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky; Lord, I lift your name on high!" 
Psalm 100 encourages us to "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! Serve the Lord with gladness, come before His presence with singing. Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who has made us and not we ourselves. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name, For the Lord is good!  His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations!"
So I will bless the Lord with my whole heart; with all that I am I will bring glory and honor to His holy name: Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Mighty God, Everlasting Father; Prince of Peace! Forever and ever, may You be glorified in all I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment