Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Time Is Now To Reach Out

This morning finds me in a state of awe. I am so very thankful for the life God has given me; for the freedom I find in Christ Jesus; for the wonderful love of family and dear friends; for the freedom of movement within my body; for the immeasurable joy of having His peace deep within; for this time in my life and for every experience I have encountered throughout my life that has brought me this far, both good and bad; because it has all shaped me and molded me into who I am today: Child of the Most High God! 
I am more grateful than words can describe for His undying love, His amazing grace, and His divine deliverance! I am eternally grateful that I have come to know HOLY SPIRIT, my dearest friend; my comforter, my instructor, my counselor, my guide, my companion, my peace, and so much more. He is the lover of my soul and He completes me.... and I am forever grateful.
I just cannot imagine anyone's life without the amazing love of God and the fellowship with God our Father who watches over us. It's hard to understand why people have not accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior and those who have not acknowledged Holy Spirit within their life. I just can't imagine why anyone would choose not to seek His presence and the abundance of peace and total deliverance from a life of sin and oppression He brings. Accepting Jesus into your life is a sure thing!  It's a win win situation! There are no negatives with accepting Jesus as Lord because with God on your side( Father God, Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit; all three in one) there is no way you can ever be defeated unless you choose to not follow His guidance.
God is our strength and our refuge, a very present help in time of trouble(Psalm 46:1). Where can you hide that He is not there(Jeremiah 23:24)? What can you think about, speak, or do that He doesn't know about already(Psalm 139:1-5)? His ways are so far above ours(Isaiah 55:8) and He desires to give us only His Best in every situation; so why would anyone choose not to have Him in their life? Who can they turn to when they need someone to really listen and not be condemning or judgmental of what they have to say? God sent Jesus into the world, not to condemn the world; but that through Him everyone who would believe might be saved(John 3:16,17).
God has heard it all, knows it all, seen it all and still loves each of us above it all. In spite of who and what we are, He still loves us unconditionally. So if you don't know Him and the power of His might; I urge you to take the most important step you will ever take and come before Him with all honesty, just as you are, and ask Him into your heart! and when you ask His forgiveness for your past sins, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness(1 John 1:9). Just as you are, simple as that, believing upon Jesus' works for your atonement from sins because we can never be good enough, clean enough, or righteous enough; but through the works Jesus' completed for us, we can come boldly before the throne of God and leave recreated in Christ Jesus! He will recreate you into His child and you will never be the same again- I guarantee it!  

He's as close as the very mention of His name, and today can be the first day of the rest of your new life in Christ Jesus! With Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you can look forward to tomorrow and every day thereafter! His Saving Grace is throughout all Eternity! The Time Is Now to Reach Out and Touch His nail scarred hands and accept Him into your life! Please don't delay; we are not promised another day, another moment, another second! Life is short- why not enjoy it as a child of God?
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend;  God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment