Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS

Many people ask what I am doing to get myself healthier in all areas of my life; and all I can say is, "God is doing a new thing within me: mind, soul, and body; and I give Him all the glory for every thing He is accomplishing within me." It's wonderful to wake up knowing He is with me, working within me, guiding me along each area of my life. It's wonderful to feel His love surrounding me; assuring me I am never alone. It's wonderful to have His Word; alive and well stirring within me, springing forth melodies and psalms from within the very depths of my soul. It's wonderful to know beyond a doubt, that I am a daughter of the Most High God and there is nothing too hard for Him. It's wonderful to know that He is my Provider, my Protector, my Comfort, my Peace, my All in All; and there is nothing I will ever encounter that He will not guide me through; as my mind is stayed upon Him.
I love to welcome Him daily into my life. I welcome His precious Holy Spirit and thank God for another day, with the ability to move and to just be. And with a song in my heart and joy in my soul, I dress myself personalizing the words from His Holy Promises into my life; declaring, "I Bless You, Lord, with all my heart, all my soul, and with all my mind. With all that is within me, I bless Your Holy name, Jesus! I thank You Lord, that You have forgiven all my sins and iniquities; past, present, and future. I thank You Lord, that you have redeemed me from darkness. I thank you Lord, for healing all my diseases and restoring my health. I thank You Lord, for surrounding me and anointing my head with Your steadfast love and refreshing mercy. I thank You Lord, for recreating my mind with good things so my youth is renewed like the eagle's; You restored my soul and delivered me from the valley of depression; You healed my brokenness and you make me feel whole, truly whole; mind, soul and body. I thank You, Lord, for guiding and instructing me as I put off all the weights, both mental and physical; that tried to bind me and keep me from being all I could be for Your glory sake. I thank You for turning my ashes into beauty; for turning my sorrow into joy; for implanting within my heart a song that goes on singing and keeps me going along the way. I thank You for giving me a garment of praise; and above all; I thank You, Lord, that I AM BLESSED .....Blessed, and highly favored; and daughter of the Most High God through Christ Jesus, my Lord and Savior; as my mind is stayed on Thee.  I in You, and You in me! Forever and ever, throughout eternity!"
Now, These are my declarations, and they may seem a bit eccentric to some; but knowing where I was and where He has brought me from, and my need for a total makeover in my life; mind, soul and body; began a reality check in me to come to really know this God in whom I serve; and to do more than just lip service; acknowledging God as Lord of my life; but to really seek Him; One on One; and come to know my God, my creator, who loves me more than life itself. God is far more than we can ever imagine, as He declares in Isaiah 40: 25-31 NIV "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One. Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." 
I know I may never really grasp or understand the greatness of my Creator and all He has provided for my well being; But I love this journey I am own... Seeking to know Him and His fullness thereof... And I love the beauty of our relationship as I'm seeking to know Him with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind... And I love the changes within me; mentally, physically, and spiritually. What blessed assurance I have in the promises of my God; Who is unchangeable ..... unshakable .....unmovable ..... and Forever Faithful!  As you seek His face, I pray you will find that His Word strengthens and enables you to do above and beyond what you can do in your own ability, as Holy Spirit empowers you to walk in the fullness of His strength; enjoying all He has provided for us to live an abundant life through Jesus Christ. Don't settle for less, dear friends, be blessed!  God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment: