Saturday, April 16, 2016

JUST BE

Such a beautiful dawning of a new day filled with fresh mercies from God above! What a blessed Redeemer we serve, Who watches over us to supply our needs and bless us with His continuous unconditional love. My heart is filled with praise and joy as I sing, "Who can satisfy my soul like You? Who on earth could comfort me and love me like You do? Who could ever be more faithful and true? I will trust in You, I will trust in You, my God! Living Water, rain down Your life on me; Cleansing me, refreshing me, with life abundantly; River full of life, I'll go where you lead; I will trust in you, I will trust in you my God! There is a fountain Who is the king; Victorious Warrior and Lord of Everything My Rock, My Shelter, My very own; Blessed Redeemer who reigns upon the throne!"
What a Beautiful song of Praise and Worship to the Lord of lords, King of kings, our precious Lord Jesus! 
As we set about to enjoy this beautiful weekend God has given; may we never forget the love He has shown, and continues to give from moment to moment, every day of our life; and may we be mindful to share His great love in all we say and do to those we encounter along life's way. Jesus said we would be known as His disciples(Christians), by the love we share one to another; and more often than not, we are the only Bible some people will ever read; and truly our actions speak louder than any words. So with love in our hearts and a joyful spirit, let's go enjoy this awesome weekend: Let's Relax, Enjoy, and just Be..... Breathe in His refreshing; Relax in His warm sunshine, and just Be Who You Are in this moment of time; and Enjoy Life, dear friends!!! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment