Thursday, April 7, 2016

OUTREACH

I seem to be doing a lot of study in Ephesians as I seek to be all I was predestined to be for God's glory.  Having been delivered recently from insurmountable years of depression and hidden grief; trying to be everything to everyone and yet, not being true to myself; and in final desperation, I cried out before God in my brokenness; and He heard my cry as I was recreated, revived, and totally renewed in Christ Jesus. Now that I am a brand new creation in Him, I feel the urgency to spread the good news of Hope to the lost and dying in this world; to be a light to those who wander in darkness; to offer freedom for others who suffer from depression, and to share God's Love to all those who need someone to care; to be that hand reaching out to others. I feel this song is my heart's cry: "Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me; Let my hands reach out to others, touch through me; There's a lonely soul somewhere needing just one friend to care; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me. Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me; I will be my brother's keeper, Love through me; Hearts are bleeding deep inside, Love can dry the weeping eyes; Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me....Love through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit, Flow through me; Like a river in the desert, flow through me; Springing fountain healing stream, Living water pure and clean; Flow through me, Holy Spirit, flow through me. My hands will be Your hands reaching out to others; My lips will not be slothful, Lord, to speak; I will be that good Samaritan to someone else's need; I will be Your house to dwell in, live through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit; Love through me, Holy Spirit; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, Touch through me! 
What a rare and precious gift to enjoy total freedom in Christ Jesus and to feel the wholeness His love and joy brings into my life. I am still me; but a better me; a newer me; a freer me; beloved of God, Me; and I am enjoying every minute of my new life filled with joy unspeakable and full of glory deep within; so with every breath I breathe, every bite I eat, every move I make, and every step I take; I will seek to bring Him glory. I seek to be that someone reaching out to others; to share hope through His Word; to be God's hand extended in Loving kindness; to care for others's needs; as Holy Spirit touches.... and flows.... and Loves, through me. Too many souls are dying without hope and we can do something about that. We can share hope in Christ Jesus to this world; but it starts in each of us.... Today.... Without delay! God so loved that He gave His all..... Jesus so loved that He gave His all..... Holy Spirit is working and giving His all...... So how about you?..... Will you give Your ALL?  It just takes one person reaching out, in love, with one special touch, or one special act of kindness, to share God's love; and it starts in each one of us, and we all have that ability. I feel so honored to spread hope, in any means possible, and I pray that you allow Holy Spirit to work within you to share hope and God's love to those you may encounter along your way today; and as you bless others, you will be blessed, as well. So Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment: