Wednesday, April 6, 2016

TRUE FRIENDSHIP

Good morning, dear friends! As you began your day, did you remember to invite Holy Spirit to walk with you and guide you throughout your day? Are your ears open to hear Him today? Ya know, even tho He is always with us, dwelling within us, and trying to guide us; the cares of this life can prevent us from hearing His voice. We can become so busy scampering along with our daily chores and rushing off to fulfill work and obligations, that we forget to take those much needed moments each morning to just be still, and know that He is God; to feel His love, to hear His voice, and to acknowledge our need to have Him with us in all we do. I've learned over the years, to sharpen my ears to hear His voice in delays that have prevented me from being involved in life threatening accidents or dangers from others seeking to cause harm. Not only does He warn me of imminent dangers, but I love to hear Him whisper sweet peace to my soul. So I never want to be in such a hurry that I leave out the most important part of getting dressed for the day; those precious moments I set aside just for Him, first and foremost! Because He is my everything! 
I treasure all the friends I have been blessed with in my life; but friends cannot compare with the presence and friendship of God's love deep within. What a Friend I have in Jesus!  All my sins and griefs He bore for me, and what a privilege it is to carry Everything to Him in times of need. Before I stumble, He is already there to pick me up; before I fail man's approvals, He is right there encouraging me; before I shed tears from a broken heart, He is right there to wipe them away and comfort me; and when I feel no one can possibly understand what I'm going through, He is right there to gather me up in His arms and assure me He understands. Closer than any other; He is my Dearest Friend; and Forever with me; without fail, through it all! There is nothing I have ever done or anything I can ever do, to cause Him to love me any less, or to love me any more, than He does right now. He loves me, and He also loves you, with an everlasting love that is totally unconditional. 
Dear friends, I pray that as you continue your day, that you will take a few minutes of your time to welcome Him into your day; and as you seek to hear His voice, I pray that His love will fill you and bring you peace throughout this day, and every day hereafter. You will find that He is positively the dearest friend you will ever have. Have a blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment: