Sunday, April 24, 2016

MERCY THAT ENDURES FOREVER

Waking up to a new day in Christ Jesus and feeling my soul become alive with praise unto the Lord of Lord and King of Kings, and my heart sings, "Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever, Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever; People from every nation and tongue, from generation to generation, we worship You, we worship You for Who You are!" 
Oh, how I love to wake up with a song in my heart and contentment in my soul and just feeling the love of Jesus deep within! What amazing joy springs forth from the depths of my soul as I sing praise unto the Lord of lords and King of kings, Jesus, my Lord and Savior!  Jesus, the name above all names! What incredible peace to know our Heavenly Father looks at us in great mercy and loves us unconditionally, beyond measure; because of His Son, Jesus!  I as so thankful for His cleansing blood that covers my multitude of sins; past, present and future! Forever and ever, I am His and He is mine; and there is nothing that will separate me from His loving mercy and amazing grace.
Ephesians 2: 4-10 (NLT) reminds us, " But God is so rich in mercy, and He loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, He gave us life when He raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!) For He raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of His grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all He has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus. God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago."
Such amazing grace that God desires to shower us, His children, with spiritual blessings and to love on us like nothing this world has to offer. He delights in us, and longs to hear us call Him, Abba, Father, as children of the most High God. Created to be members of His family; there is nothing we can ever do to separate us from His love as assured in Romans 8:38-39, "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
I pray you feel His Love as He showers His bountiful blessings upon your life. I pray His love fills your heart to overflowing and keeps you in all your ways. And in all things, I pray you bring glory to the wonderful, matchless name of Jesus! Enjoy life abundantly and have a blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words of encouragement. Just what I needed this morning. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete