Saturday, April 9, 2016

His Provision

From Isaiah 41:10 God declares, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." What glorious Words from our Heavenly Father as He promises to comfort us, to strengthen us, and never let us fall. He is our protector, our provider, supplier of all our needs, and lover of our soul. "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean of Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand, All other ground is sinking sand." Truly He sustains us, His Word strengthens and comforts us as Jesus said in John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me." So many promises of Hope are enclosed within the precious Word of God and yet we are destroyed for lack of knowledge(Hosea 4:6); simply because we don't take time to get into those golden promises enclosed in the Holy Bible and claim them over our life. We are no longer children, tossed about with everything that comes and goes; but we are God's children, redeemed by the blood of Jesus; recreated through Christ Jesus unto good works; no longer dwelling on the past, but looking ahead with spiritual eyes enlightened to that promised future filled with love, joy and peace. Our victory lies in keeping our eyes focused on Jesus and knowing that God already holds our today, tomorrow and everyday hereafter. It is only in coming to know and trust Him that we can relax and enjoy His perfect plan predestined for us, His creations; and just as the little sparrows are kept by our Heavenly Father, we too can sing, "Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come, Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home, When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He: His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me! I sing because I'm happy, and I sing because I'm free; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!" Praise God, I'm so thankful to know beyond a shadow of doubt that He watches over me and supplies my every need. There are no greater promises than those enclosed in His Precious Word, No greater Love than He gives from His Own Heart, and No greater place I want to be than right smack dab in the center of His Perfect Will. Enjoy the fullness of God and be blessed, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment