Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Do We Really Know in Whom We Trust?

I will Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name! I will Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, Who forgives all my iniquities, Who heals all my diseases, Who redeems my life from the pit, Who crowns me with His steadfast love and showers me with fresh mercies every morning, Who satisfies my soul with unspeakable joy, Who renews my youth like the eagle's. Who renews in me His Holy Spirit! I will Bless the Lord forevermore!!!  
I love to declare Psalm 103 over my life reminding and refreshing my soul that my God is an Awesome God!  I fear that many have forgotten Who God truly is and what He continues to do in our lives day by day! Knowing in Whom We Trust gives reassurance that we are never alone and that in all our ways we can acknowledge Him and He will direct our paths(Proverbs 3:5,6)
God asks in Isaiah 40:25-35 NIV "To whom will you compare Me? Or who is My equal?" says the Holy One. "Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls forth each of them by name. Because of His great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing! Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, "My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded by my God?" Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." 
So my question to you is this, "Have you not heard, Do you not know? To Whom do you compare God?Our God is not comparable to anything or any one this world holds. He is unchangeable, unshakable, unmovable, and forever faithful; He changes not! His Love holds no boundaries as He reaches down into the lowest low or up to the highest high to rescue all who call upon Him in times of need! 
We are His creations, His children, and He loves each one of us with an unconditional love beyond measure! As we Reach out to Him, He reaches out to us. As we Call upon Him, He hears. He never sleeps; He never slumbers! His ways are not our ways and His timing is not ours but is always perfectly designed for our good! There is no place we can hide and nothing we can ever do to separate us from His love! He is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit! All three in ONE! What a mighty God we serve!
I pray that as you come to know in Whom you trust that you will come to know God and feel His love surrounding you as He guides you in all your ways! Have a wonderfully blessed day in Him! He loves you and so do I~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment