Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wherever He leads Me, I know He Won't Leave Me

Meditating this morning on the faithfulness of our God. I have learned of a certainty that Wherever God leads us, He will never leave us alone! Wherever He takes us, He will lead us through! He will be whatever we need Him to be- at the appointed time!  We are never left alone; He is Always with us, walking beside us, working within us, bringing about His perfect plan while giving us peace of mind as only He does best, as our minds are stayed on Him!
I'm reminded of the lyrics:"You brought me to the desert so You could be my water; You brought me to the fire so You could be my shield; You brought me to the darkness so You could be my morning light; If You brought me this far- if You brought me this far; Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding To the promise You have made, You will make a way.  And when I’m in the valley You will be my comfort; And when I’m at the end of me I will find You there; When I’m in the battle You will be my present peace; Cause You brought me this far, You brought me this far; Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding to the promise You have made, You will make a way."
Surely there is a warm reassuring beauty in knowing God is with us through thick or thin, in the darkest of nights or stormiest of days He is there; working whatever is needed to grow us into that person of victory, overcoming every battle with Him by our side. Our Watchman, our High Tower, our Deliver, Our Protector; leading and guiding, protecting and providing all that is needed to win each battle in life; from one level to another. Rest assured that you are never alone in whatever battle you may be fighting in life at this time; God is right there with you, building you up into that stature of an over-comer in all things. You are a Victor and not a victim! You are Child of the Most High God designed by God's own hand. You are Strong in Christ Jesus! You are Invincible! No weapon formed against you shall prosper(Isaiah 54:17). Just as God told Moses to tell Pharoah, "I AM sent me"; even so, God sends us forth, in Jesus' name! 
He is our Healer, Our Deliverer, Our Shield and Defense, and so much more. And with God on our side, look out world! There is nothing He will ever lead us to, that He won't see us through! He gives us power to do ALL things in Jesus' name, So Be Strong, Claim your victory in the Power of His Might and
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment