Tuesday, March 21, 2017

WHO CAN SATISFY?

"Who can satisfy my soul, like You! Who on earth can comfort me and love me like You do! Who could ever be more faithful and true! I will trust in You, I will trust in You, my God! There is a fountain, who is a King! Victorious warrior and Lord of everything! My rock, my shelter, my very own! Blessed Redeemer, who reigns upon the throne!" I just love this precious song of praise!
Whatever you may be going through today, reach out and call upon the name of Jesus to meet your needs. He already knows what is troubling you and causing you to worry. He is just waiting for you to call upon Him and He will assuredly put your mind to rest! After all, He is your Heavenly Father, who loves you beyond measure, and He waits with open arms to comfort and secure you in His Love and Peace! Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."(Mt 11:28). "Let not your hearts be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me."(John 14:1) "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you."(John 14: 27a).
God is our strength and our refuge; forever present to help in times of need. Our battles have already been fought and conquered through Jesus Christ. All we have to do is trust in Him, believe He will do what He says He will do, and rest in His peace! He wants you to enjoy an abundant life in Him, without trouble or sorrow. Call upon Him and Trust Him to ease your troubled mind, and bring you peace as only He does best, and then rest in that peace.
Have a wonderfully blessed day because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment