Sunday, March 12, 2017

Strength For Today

What strength we draw from our Merciful, Loving, and Faithful God! Our Lord God Who provides Strength for today and bright Hopes for tomorrow; Great is Thy faithfulness, Mercy and Love! My heart overflows with a song written by Thomas Chisholm, "Great is Thy Faithfulness" that serves both as a reminder and also a testament of God's eternal faithfulness in every area of my life. He has proven time and time again that He will never leave me or forsake me; in good times or bad; He is always right there walking beside me and working within me, to bring all things together for my good; turning all things satan means to stop me, into testimonies of Praise and Glory for the great and mighty works God has performed or is currently doing; not only in my life, but in the lives of those dear to my heart. Great is Thy Faithfulness! Forever and ever, Amen!
I know many people who are battling spiritual warfare right now so I want to share the words to this song so that you can be strengthened and blessed as well: "Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee, Thou changest not, Thy compassion's, they fail not; As thou has been, Thou forever will be. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest; Sun, moon and stars in their courses above; Join with all nature in manifold witness to Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth; Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided, Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!"
I pray you will allow the words to this precious song to sink way down into the depths of your soul so you can draw strength in these times as well. Truly God is Faithful to watch over all He has created: the heavens and the earth and all that is within. He watches over His Word to perform it quickly. He watches over you and me in such a great attempt to nurture and to strengthen us that He chose to love us unconditionally and even extends fresh mercies every morning. He wants to take what satan means for evil and turn it into our good as He empowers us with strength for this day. We just have to allow Him the opportunity and be willing to fully trust His plan for our lives and for those we love. What a mighty God we serve! Forever He is Faithful, Forever He is Merciful, Forever He is Loving, Forever and ever throughout Eternity!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment