Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It Is Well With My Soul!

"When Peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, It is well with my soul!" 
Truly God continues to teach us that through Him, there is peace in the midst of life's storms. As we encounter trying times and storms of life much like the fires that were raging this evening; we can become fearful, troubled, with anxiety flooding our minds, until we called on our Creator, our Heavenly Father, who calms our fears and soothes our doubts as only He does best!
What peace....What calm assurance....What comfort....What amazing love is ours; feeling His loving arms wrap around us, securing us in Him as life's storm passes by. The rains ascended and minds were hopeful once again that our God controls the windy weather, He sends the sunshine and the Rain and we pray for these rains to control the raging fires.
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Mt 11:28-30 NIV).
There is nothing like the peace of God to comfort in times of need! As the lyrics go, "In times like these, you need a Savior. In times like these, you need an anchor; Be very sure, be very sure, your anchor holds and grips the solid Rock! This Rock is Jesus! Yes He's the one! This Rock is Jesus, The Only One! Be very sure, be very sure, your anchor holds and grips the solid Rock!"
I am eternally thankful my anchor holds! Thank you Jesus for your Abiding Love and Amazing Grace! So thankful He hears us when we pray and sends peace in the midst of storms! Now rest in His peace! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment