Thursday, March 30, 2017

Walking With Him Throughout The Day

This morning as I drew in my first breath and opened my eyes, I could feel His presence as I began to thank God for another new day filled with His blessings and for His goodness and mercies that are fresh each morning. Before I get out of bed each new day, I thank my God for His Abiding Love and Amazing Grace. What a mighty God He is; to watch over me, to provide for me, and to secure me within in His Loving Arms as I go through my day. He is the very air I breathe, the movement in each step, and the joy within my heart.
"Each step I take my Savior goes before me, and with His loving hand He leads the way; and with each breath I whisper, "I adore Thee" Oh what joy to walk with Him each day. Each step I take, I know that He will guide me To higher ground He ever leads me on; Until some day my last step will be taken; each step I take just leads me closer Home. I trust in God no matter come what may, For life eternal is in His hand; He holds the key that opens up the way that will lead me to the promised land."
The words to this precious song hold a special meaning to me as it is pretty much my testimony of His Divine Love and Amazing Grace dwelling within me, saturating All that I am in Him, with full assurance that forever and ever, I am His and He is mine! There is no greater love, no greater feeling, than to know Him and to feel Him walking beside me, working within me, growing me into the Woman After His Own Heart that He predestined me to be.
In the Bible Study we are currently on 'A Woman After God's Own Heart', we are learning to discipline our daily lives to begin and end each day talking with God; growing a relationship with Him one on one. We are learning not to just bring our petitions before Him and then leave them at the altar of prayer, but we are learning the need to really make time to not only talk to Him but to allow Him to talk with us in return. That is true communication and that is growing us into a relationship, one on one, with our precious Lord!
How can we build a relationship without true communication: between us and our children, between us and our spouses, between us and our friends, without true communication? Without taking or even making the time for that personal one-on-one relationship to really get to know what's going on in their lives and whatever they may be dealing with. How can we help if we don't take time to listen as they are talking and to respond when they are finished? Or even better yet, to communicate back and forth throughout the conversation!
Now that's really a wonderful relationship when you can laugh or cry with one another- or just sit and talk one on one, without being in a hurry; Wow, What a relationship that would be. Well, That's what God wants with us! That's what He wants with you and me! To be able to walk and talk with us throughout our days and nights, with reassurance that we are never alone; He is right there for us, anytime!
I cherish my relationship with the Lord so I want to always start and close my day just being mindful that He is with me, no matter what may come my way.
It's so wonderful to know that whenever I whisper His name He hears me, or to feel His loving warmth enveloping me, bringing the awareness that I am never alone- Not Ever! Even though I have no physical companion walking beside me that I can reach out and touch, or hold their hand or lean on in time of need; I Always have Him within me, walking beside, holding my hand, and can lean on whenever I feel a need; with full assurance of His Undying Love for me just as I am, that surpasses all the world could ever offer.
I pray that as you continue your day, you will take, or if needed make time to acknowledge Him so He can lead and direct you in all your ways! Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment