Sunday, March 5, 2017

Love Beyond Measure and Grace Bestowed

"O Taste and see that the Lord is good: Blessed is the man that trusteth in Him."(Psalm 34:8); "For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting and His truth endureth to all generations."(Psalm 100:5) 
Isn't the love of God more than amazing? Just to wake up and feel His love abiding deep within your very soul brings a peace and solace to the mind beyond compare. 
I am so blessed just to feel His presence and to enjoy His blessings of freedom through salvation, with a loving family, precious friends, and Holy Spirit continually teaching me to see beyond my normal understanding into His perfect, predestined plan for my life. 
I love walking and talking with Him in the stillness of night and feeling Him so near in the early morning light, with full assurance that He has me covered in the palm of His hands. All that I need and ever will need, He is! My God, my Savior, my Lord, my Love, my Protector, my Provider, my Jesus, my All in all. I am forever thankful for His Amazing Grace and Unconditional Love that allowed Him to look beyond all my faults and failures and see my needs: past, present and future. 
Such Love beyond measure and Grace bestowed that He would give His ALL for us to walk in Him; while working within us, to bring us to the fullness of His Grace. He never gives us up on us but is always there when we fail to reach down and lovingly help us back up to walk again, side by side. Such undeniable Love too great for us to comprehend, but that's our God! Forever Loving, Faithful and True, all the way through our journey here into eternal life with Him forevermore!
As you continue your journey, I pray you can sense His unconditional love and feel His unseen Hand guiding you along your way, and that you have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment