Tuesday, March 28, 2017

If My People Who Are Called By My Name

Isn't it wonderful to wake up with praise ringing in your ears and a song rising from the depths of your soul, "Every praise is to our God, Every word of worship with one accord, Every praise, every praise is to our God. Sing Hallelujah to our God, Glory Hallelujah to our God, Every praise, Every praise is to our God. God my Savior, God my Healer, God my Deliverer, Yes He is, yes He is! God my Savior, God my Healer, God my Deliverer, Yes He is, yes He is! Every praise is to our God, Every word of worship with one accord; Every praise, every praise is to our God. Sing hallelujah to our God, Glory hallelujah to our God, Every praise, every praise; every praise, every praise is to our God!"
Over and over from the very depths of my soul Holy Spirit revives, refreshes and restores with praise ringing to the God of all gods, Lord of all lords, and King of all kings! Glory Hallelujah! Every praise with one accord! Over and over with joyful thanksgiving and praise! Truly the love of God satisfies our souls like nothing else this world can ever offer. Nothing creates the loving splendor of His grace upon our life! Nothing saturates our entire body; mind, soul, and spirit; bringing a sweet spirit of satiety in every aspect of life like Jesus!
If only.... 2 Chronicles 7:14 declares, "If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray; and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." and again in Isaiah 55:6,7 
"Seek the Lord while He may be found; call on Him while He is near; Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord, and He will have mercy on them, and to our God, for He will freely pardon."  If only His people (that's you and me He's talking about) would examine just who we are and what we've done, and acknowledge Who He Is and come before Him honestly with a searching of our ways and repent of our sins, then He will forgive us our sins and we will hear His voice! 
Not until we get our mindset off us and set our minds upon Him can we be transformed from a carnal mind into His glorious creation that can be used mightily as His hands and voice to all mankind. It's when we fully realize that 'we are His people called by His Name' that we forget about us and who we are and what we want, and we become determined to do His will in His way as He directs our path... And that's when we begin to 'Love the Lord with ALL our heart, with ALL our soul, and with ALL our mind and begin loving others as ourselves', as Jesus taught in Mt 22:37-39. That's when we will know the inner joy and peace that comes from living our life dedicated to Jesus Christ! He is truly worthy of all our praise, of all our worship, and all that is within us.
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment