Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Into The Potter's Hands

"Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior, I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hand; crafted into Your perfect plan; You gently called me into Your presence; Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me dear Lord, to live all of my life through Your eyes, And I'm captured by Your Holy calling, set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Your Self; Lead me Lord, I pray: Take me and mold me, use me, fill me; I give my life to the Potter's hand; Call me, You guide me, lead me, walk beside me; I give my life to the Potter's hand." Such a beautiful song within my heart to our Heavenly Father, the Potter. 
As the Potter, our Heavenly Father devised a perfect plan for each of us before we were even conceived; but as life would have it, things come along that lead us down the wrong pathway and we don't even realize it until we find our self totally broken. Slowly, we find our life shattered in pieces and no matter how hard we try, we can't seem to put those pieces back together and be whole again. 
Desperation overtakes us as we acquire a sense of hopelessness. Broken from pain, from grief, from abuse, from neglect, from loss of self worth, and from those horrible thoughts that torment the mind. So broken inside that we feel we're at the end of our rope; and then in our brokenness, feeling so alone, we finally reach out to GOD!!! 
And He is there! God is there to take our brokenness with all those pieces and make us into vessels of honor! It's in our brokenness that we hear Him lovingly whisper in His still small voice, "I'm here, and I Love you beyond measure"; and as we surrender all the broken pieces into His hands, He reminds us that He was there all the time, waiting patiently in line for us to turn around from the sinful path we had chosen and allow Him to restore us. And It's then in total submission, that we are remolded and recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works.  
So dear friend, No matter where you are... No matter where you have been... No matter what you are doing right now... No matter what you have done in the past... No matter how bad you think you are... No matter how low you feel you've sunk... No matter how unlovable you feel you are... God Loves You Unconditionally! Yes You!!! Right where you are... Just as you are!!! And He is waiting for you to surrender your life into His hands so He can make you whole again; recreated and molded into His image through Christ Jesus. 
So why don't you "Pick up those broken pieces and bring them to the Lord, Pick up the broken pieces, Trust in His Holy Word; He will put you back together and make your life complete; Just place the broken pieces at the Savior's feet." The words to this beautiful song has an even greater invitation for you to be re-made in the image of Christ; and No matter what you are going through or what you have done, God is always there to pick up your broken pieces and make you whole again. Trust God, He Never Fails! 
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment