Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Learning to Dance in The Rain

What a glorious gift the Lord has given today! It's a brand new day filled with fresh mercies and His marvelous Grace all around! The weathermen are calling for rain a little later on today but whether sunshine or rain, hot or cold, sleet or snow; each day is a gift from God filled with His glory. Regardless of rain or shine, we need to let our light shine in this world that surrounds us. We need to be grateful for each new day and just learn to dance in the rain! And if we're gonna dance, then we need to sing forth His praises!  
"Oh how beautiful are you Lord, it's your Words, it's your Love; Oh how glorious are You Lord, It's Your power, It was Your cross, That saved me, and rescued me, Just a moment there, set me free! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus!  And With a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever, And With a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever, And with a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give you glory, glory, Jesus! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! Jesus!" and over and over the spirit rises from deep within causing my soul to spring forth with songs of praise. And did you begin to sing along? I just have to sing when I begin to think of the goodness of our Lord! 
So good to feel the Love of Jesus: the Lord of lords, King of all kings, God of all gods, The Great I Am, The Prince of Peace, and Lover of my soul refreshing my heart with such contentment like nothing the world has to compare! What joy to know that I am His and He is mine; forever and ever; Praise the Holy Name of Jesus!  
So today we learn to dance in the rain; refusing to let one more moment pass us by. Come on; let's not just rush through today, but enjoy each moment God has given and make today the best it can possibly be! Let's learn to let go and sing as if no one was listening, and to dance in the rain as if no one was watching; not just during good times, but  through those rough times as well. Let's be like children again; children of the most high God who showers us with continuous blessings. We know He watches over us to lead and to guide, to protect and provide, with the best of everything simply because it's His good pleasure to give us His very best. 
How about it; do ya wanna join me in having fun today? We choose how we spend each moment of time God gives us. Now we can mope around because it's rainy and gloomy outside, or we can choose to shine through it all, no matter the weather or circumstances around us. Come on, let's choose to be happy; to enjoy this new day He has given and enjoy life to its fullest! Let's choose to be free to dance in the rain! Let's choose to bring glory to the Kingdom of God and make our Father smile as we enjoy His blessings of this day. Let's be all we can be for His Glory sake! How about it? Let's enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends! God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment